-= Random Ramblings... =-

Friday, January 07, 2005

Persian Mousepad

Persian Mousepad
Persian Mousepad,
originally uploaded by foxpaw.
About half of the employees for the company I currently work for are Persian. My boss just recently got back from a trip to Iran, he hadn't been back there in more than 25 years. It was actually a pretty interesting coincidence that the day that he was flying in to Iran was the exact same day that he flew out more than 25 years ago. Anyways, as I said he just got back and since he's such a good guy he brought everybody in the company these mousepads. It's a little persian rug glued to a really stiff piece of those crappy cheap foam type mousepads. He brought back three different designs. As a mousepad it actually works pretty well, especially considering I have a crappy ball mouse here at work.

I'm finding it really amusing that I have an authentic persian rug as a mousepad.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home