-= Random Ramblings... =-

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Last Minute!

I hate leaving stuff until the last minute, and yet I somehow always manage to do it. Even when I'm not doing it on purpose. I ordered a Class III hitch from Sports Rack. I had some questions about it, so I called their toll free number to talk to a salesperson. I finagled myself a nice deal and was so proud of myself that I forgot to tell the guy that I needed it shipped to their Costa Mesa store. Instead it got shipped to their home store in Sacramento. Doh! I was hoping to have it last week so I could get it installed with plenty of time. Instead, I'm told it's supposed to get to Costa Mesa tomorrow. I still have the weekend to install, so it's not like I'm getting it Monday morning when I'm supposed to be ready to leave.

Hmmm... I need to go find some wood to knock on now...

4 days and counting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home