-= Random Ramblings... =-

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Travel Route

In case anyone was wondering (and I'm sure all of you were) here's a link to the route that I'm going to be taking, thanks to Google Maps. Approximately 2,760 miles in 44 hours. I rented a tow dolly from U-Haul for the trip and I have it for 10 days, so at approximately 4.4 hours per day I think we'll make it in time. I'm actually really looking forward to the trip, I'll get to see more of the U.S. than I've ever seen before. I get to go from California through Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and on to Florida. Most of those states I haven't been to yet. I was in an airport in Tucson, and I've been to visit my parents in Florida, but the vast majority of the trip is places I've never been to before. Plus while going through Texas I'm passing through San Antonio, so I'm going to stop by and visit Dan who I haven't seen in forever.

6 days and counting...

1 Comments:

  • Thats awesome that you get to see dan. Lucky bastard :), anyway, there's a whole lot of texas and not too much in it.

    By Blogger Will, at 3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home