-= Random Ramblings... =-

Monday, February 07, 2005

Burnout 3

So I finally got the chance to play Burnout 3 on Sam's Xbox on Saturday evening. I have to say that I'm now even more pissed that they haven't come out with a Gamecube version of it. Burnout 2 is easily the most fun game I have for my Gamecube right now. It's been a favorite of mine ever since my first crash. Just seeing how much better Crash mode and how much fun the new Road Rage mode is in Burnout 3 makes me want to go get a PS2 or Xbox or something so I can play this damn game. The only flaw I can find in it is that the music and the dj get real old, real fast. Other than that, it's the perfect game for mindless destruction.

Damn you Electronic Arts. Damn you Criterion Games. Damn you to heck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home