-= Random Ramblings... =-

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Phone Etiquette

I am constantly amazed that people will take their cell phones into public restrooms and have conversations with people while they uh... do their business. Maybe it's just guys, since most of us are used to standing next to other guys, sometimes with little separating partitions but sometimes not, and relieving ourselves. I could almost see some guys being comfortable enough talking to their friends on the phone and taking a whiz... but most of the times that I've run into bathroom phone talkers they're on business calls! They don't even try to hide the fact that they're in the bathroom either, they'll tinkle, flush and wash their hands all the while taking a business call! Are we really that pressed for time that we can't even take 2 minutes out of our schedule to take a leak? Does the person on the other line not realize that they're talking to someone who's going potty? Do they not care? Or do they just not want to say anything? It's not just Number 1 either, more often than not, they're in a stall doing Number 2. And believe me you can tell they're doing Number 2 and not just sitting in there because they want the privacy.

I dunno, maybe I'm just too sensitive, but when I'm in the bathroom I'm taking a break from the rest of the world. It's a nice peaceful little break from everything. So if you call me sometime and I don't answer, but I call you back a few minutes later and I sound very relaxed, you know why.

1 Comments:

  • Oh c'mon, you didn't really think I would /lie/ to you did you? :)

    By Blogger Foxpaw, at 6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home