-= Random Ramblings... =-

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Bees!

Bees!
Bees!,
originally uploaded by foxpaw.
The picture's a little dark because the light was on, but I snapped this picture this morning as I was leaving my apartment to go to work. It's a picture of the light right outside the door to my apartment, and there's bees all over it! There used to be a beehive right outside our bedroom window, I could hear them buzzing around and every now and then they would land on the screen and chill. I had no problem with that, they were way up high so walking by them they didn't bother you, and they had no way of getting in to the apartment because there's a screen on the window. Well one day I came home and the exterminators had been there and gotten rid of the beehive that wasn't bothering anyone. That was a month or two ago. Now they're back, and they're much closer. Right outside my door. So I have to walk by them to get in or out, and they could possibly fly in to the apartment as I'm doing it. Yay! I called the leasing office to let them know as I was walking out to the car, and hopefully it won't take them a week to do something about it like it took with the leak in the ceiling.

Did I mention I'm moving out as soon as my lease is up?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home